Hello Students!
It is that time of the year that you must be thinking about attending camp this summer. I encourage all of you to go to camp if you have time and can afford it. For those of you that are tight with money/don't want to travel I suggest looking into the Nebraska Debate Institute (NDI). It is probably going to be the cheapest by far and you will have the local judges and coaches helping you out all week. I would also suggest the Wildcat Debate Workshop (WDW) at K-state or Wyoming Debate Institute (WDI), this would be for the upperclassmen and those of you who want to spend more than one week at camp. I would like all of you to answer this post by saying what camp you are interested in and which you think you will be going to.
****For those of you who are not going to camp for one reason or another, I am NOT saying you have to go. I would just like a number of who is going to camp and who isn't. I am especially interested with the number going to NDI because I will be helping out. Scott Wike is in charge of NDI and he emailed me asking how many Fremont Debaters will be attending. All I want to give him is a number, do not feel obligated to go.*****
Thanks,
Kappy
PS-If you want more information on one camp or another don't hesitate to ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be attending NDI
ReplyDeleteNDI
ReplyDeletehey Lisa, what camp should i go to next year?
i will be going! =]
ReplyDeleteNDI
nada
ReplyDeleteprobably can't. if i can its proably ndi
ReplyDeleteNDI ALL THE WAY
ReplyDeleteNDI if i can afford it.
ReplyDeleteAMartin- It depends on what you are looking for. A good camp I know is WDW and WFI for 1,2, or 3 weeks. But if you want to go more than that then GDI 1,2, 3,4, or scholars.
ReplyDelete