Friday, April 17, 2009
More mini rounds phase I
We need to finish our last mini-rounds for the first speeches. On Tuesday we will begin the second phase in which the 2AC and 2NC will be delivered in class as well as a CX. Your task is to prepare your answers. Use your flows. If you have questions as to what to run, post a question to either Alex or Lisa on this blog. Novice policy debaters should outline what you plan torun in that second affirmative speech by the end of Monday's class. Varsity policy debaters on neg need to have all your evidence posted you plan to use in the second speech against the novice affirmatives based on your flow by the end of Monday's class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is it same order? and i can do that.=]
ReplyDeleteI I CAPTAIN
ReplyDeleteikiley dokily
ReplyDeleteI AM STRONG
I AM LOUD
AND TODAY
I AM SILENT
I am Nate!!!!!! ( :
ReplyDeletegotchya
ReplyDeletewait......shoudln't we be posting new evidence to use for the 2nc and 2ac blocks?????
ReplyDeletemm i wasnt here.. but ok
ReplyDelete