Alex and Lisa have commented personally to individual debaters on several past blogs. Give them feedback today letting them know where you are according to what they have shared with you. See 4/2, 4/6, 4/14 and 4/15.
Alex and I can't help you guys when you don't give us feed back. Please stop posting random messages and do the assignment. I would be spending this time replying to all of you but none of you have replied. Remember our agreement debaters; the season hasn't started yet but that doesn't mean that you can slack off now.
i read
ReplyDeleteokay i can do
ReplyDeletealready did that.
ReplyDeletekk
ReplyDeleteokay
ReplyDeleteyippeee kiyay. WOOT!!!!!
ReplyDeletealready done
ReplyDeletesure
ReplyDeletesip
ReplyDeletei readd them.
ReplyDeleteI GOt IT
ReplyDeletekk
ReplyDeleteyou guys are doing a great time on your mini policy rounds, it seems to kinda suck at first but i bet it can get interesting
ReplyDeleteDebaters,
ReplyDeleteAlex and I can't help you guys when you don't give us feed back. Please stop posting random messages and do the assignment. I would be spending this time replying to all of you but none of you have replied. Remember our agreement debaters; the season hasn't started yet but that doesn't mean that you can slack off now.
Thanks,
Kappy
k
ReplyDelete