Post your questions here for Alex and I. We will be periodically checking this site over the course of the summer. If your questions are urgent then catch us on facebook.
Have a great summer and good luck to those of you attending Debate Camp. I hope to see some of you at NDI. I will be making some sort of an appearance there. If you wish for me to be there on a certain day then text me at 402-880-7783 and tell me which days you would like me to show up. Have a fun and SAFE summer!
<3
Lilkappy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Lisa and Alex. My partner and I are unable to go to camp, so I was wondering what you would recommend that we do so that we don't get too far behind everyone else.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Read through the laws regarding social services and when debate evidence comes out online for the camps read over that and familiarize yourself with them. I would also suggest doing speed drills and demo debates.
ReplyDelete