Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Uploading Cases

All Varsity Debaters,

Why haven't you guys uploaded your cases yet? Everyone on the circuit is getting upset about that and upset with me and I didn't even know that it existed.

Chris/Dylan- I know you want to change your case but just upload your cites for the gang aff

Ashley/Dan- I have no idea what you are running but same thing if you're thinking of changing.

Again, same with Ethan/Nate and someone should upload whatever Katie was running.

I NEED you guys to upload this BY DECEMBER 2ND!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, I emailed the guy on the wiki to post my cites, and now i'm just waiting for them to post it

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, i emailed my cites and everything to the guy and am just waiting for them to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys need to create accounts on the website so you can do it yourself. Thank you for posting!!! Make sure ashley and dan are doing it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. louis vuitton 2011 handbags

    ReplyDelete