Between now and next Wednesday, you must schedule a round for your final exam. Mrs. B. must approve. Also, we need camp deposits and the registration form for NDI.
I'm starting to get really sick of debate!!!! I just want to type my case and debate the STUPID round and get it over with!!!! Get it over with means not have anything to do with PF for atleast next year... I don't want to get sick of PF, but at the rate it's going I'm not to happy about PF anymore....
okay
ReplyDeletek
ReplyDeletek
ReplyDeletealrdy got camp done
ReplyDeleteyup
ReplyDeletegotchya
ReplyDeleteok
ReplyDeleteK!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletek
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to get really sick of debate!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just want to type my case and debate the STUPID round and get it over with!!!!
Get it over with means not have anything to do with PF for atleast next year... I don't want to get sick of PF, but at the rate it's going I'm not to happy about PF anymore....
Well that's because you choose to do Public Forum....Puff Puff ew.
ReplyDeleteHa.
i will do that.
ReplyDelete